Translate

duminică, 25 octombrie 2015

V for Vendetta


“Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof.” 

“Happiness is the most insidious prison of all.” 

“Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.  

“Evey Hammond: Who are you? 
V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask. 
Evey Hammond: Well I can see that. 
V: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is” 

“Who imprisoned me here? Who keeps me here? Who can release me? Who's controlling and constraining my life except...me?”

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

I, like God, do not play with dice and do not believe in coincidence. There are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences.

Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us. But within that inch, we are free.

What was done to me created me. It's a basic principle of the universe that every action causes an equal and opposing reaction.



Trench coat : here

Sandals : Asos

Bag : Lovelyshoes

Hair and makeup : Adriana Mocanu

Photo credits : Mihai Sandu


















2 comentarii:

  1. Iti sta bestial in gri :) . Fotografiile sunt minunat realizate.10+ pentru fotografii , tinuta , coafura , machiaj.
    Arina

    RăspundețiȘtergere